3Natives was founded in 2013 in Tequesta, Florida by Anthony Bambino. What started as a small 900 sq. foot juice bar has quickly grown into 7 storefronts serving Florida with another 7 slated to open in 2017. 3Natives is a healthy lifestyle cafe and takes traditional foods and serves them in healthy convenient manner.
We have several facts below to help you on your journey to a healthy lifestyle.
– We sous vide our 100% All Natural Chicken Breast to ensure perfect consistency
– All Our Dressings are made from scratch daily
– We make our own Lemon Aioli for all of our proteins
– Our Salmon and Tuna is sustainable and only has 2 ingredients fish and salt
– We make all of our proteins, hummus, and dressings from scratch daily without any preservatives or added sugar
– Our produce is always fresh and never frozen and bought daily using local vendors
– We only use local honey
– We use glass bottles for our juices and shots for obvious reasons
– Our spoons, forks, knives, cups, and lids are Eco Friendly and not plastic
– We buy small and local for our coffee beans and micro greens
– No Udder Protein is an exclusive 3Natives protein produced in Jupiter, Florida. It is vegan, gluten free, soy free, and dairy free.
– We use Sambazon Acai which is 100% Organic and Fair Trade
Knowing that we help Sambazon support over 20k local family farmers in Brazil, & protect 2+million acres of Rainforest, makes us so proud to keep spreading purple smiles. Not to mention 5% of Sambazon fruit costs go back to the Brazilian Community. The more we buy, the more they give!